Don’t worry, Luu Breeze fans; contrary to what the title of his latest single might lead you to believe, the T-Dot rhymesayer isn’t about to quit the hip-hop hustle. On the contrary, this cut finds him more determined than ever to conquer the rap game—it’s romance he’s Giving Up on. Over a moody, bass-heavy synth beat by Daniel Worthy, Breeze lets ladies know that he’s too dedicated to his career to sustain a committed relationship. (One-night stands, of course, are a different story.) Giving Up is part of a forthcoming project titled Remember What You Said, details on which have yet to be revealed. As always, fans can keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 06/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Money Made Me Do It" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.