Don’t worry, Luu Breeze fans; contrary to what the title of his latest single might lead you to believe, the T-Dot rhymesayer isn’t about to quit the hip-hop hustle. On the contrary, this cut finds him more determined than ever to conquer the rap game—it’s romance he’s Giving Up on. Over a moody, bass-heavy synth beat by Daniel Worthy, Breeze lets ladies know that he’s too dedicated to his career to sustain a committed relationship. (One-night stands, of course, are a different story.) Giving Up is part of a forthcoming project titled Remember What You Said, details on which have yet to be revealed. As always, fans can keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 06/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Money Made Me Do It" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.