Don’t worry, Luu Breeze fans; contrary to what the title of his latest single might lead you to believe, the T-Dot rhymesayer isn’t about to quit the hip-hop hustle. On the contrary, this cut finds him more determined than ever to conquer the rap game—it’s romance he’s Giving Up on. Over a moody, bass-heavy synth beat by Daniel Worthy, Breeze lets ladies know that he’s too dedicated to his career to sustain a committed relationship. (One-night stands, of course, are a different story.) Giving Up is part of a forthcoming project titled Remember What You Said, details on which have yet to be revealed. As always, fans can keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 06/19/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Money Made Me Do It" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.