Don’t worry, Luu Breeze fans; contrary to what the title of his latest single might lead you to believe, the T-Dot rhymesayer isn’t about to quit the hip-hop hustle. On the contrary, this cut finds him more determined than ever to conquer the rap game—it’s romance he’s Giving Up on. Over a moody, bass-heavy synth beat by Daniel Worthy, Breeze lets ladies know that he’s too dedicated to his career to sustain a committed relationship. (One-night stands, of course, are a different story.) Giving Up is part of a forthcoming project titled Remember What You Said, details on which have yet to be revealed. As always, fans can keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 06/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Money Made Me Do It" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.