Don’t worry, Luu Breeze fans; contrary to what the title of his latest single might lead you to believe, the T-Dot rhymesayer isn’t about to quit the hip-hop hustle. On the contrary, this cut finds him more determined than ever to conquer the rap game—it’s romance he’s Giving Up on. Over a moody, bass-heavy synth beat by Daniel Worthy, Breeze lets ladies know that he’s too dedicated to his career to sustain a committed relationship. (One-night stands, of course, are a different story.) Giving Up is part of a forthcoming project titled Remember What You Said, details on which have yet to be revealed. As always, fans can keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 06/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Money Made Me Do It" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Childish Gambino - STN MTN
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.