The road to a new Lupe Fiasco album is never smooth, and sure enough the lead up to Lupe’s upcoming Food & Liquor II album has been filled with more twists and turns then a Six Flags. But despite the controversies and complications, now that F&L II is only days away, Lupe only wants one last thing from us; to Put ‘Em Up. Produced by 1500 or Nothin’, Put ‘Em Up coasts on a dark and stripped down beat embedded with no shortage of menace, giving Lupe plenty of room to maneuver as he displays some of the lyrical prowess that first earned him rave reviews. Who else could make 20 different “king” references in the first verse alone? If this taste has you salivating for the full meal you’re in luck. Food & Liquor II: The Great American Rap Album, Pt. 1, drops next week, Tuesday, September 25. In the meantime, you know what to do. Yeah, that’s right, Put ‘Em Up.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Gotcha" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!