While the world awaits dual videos for Paris/Toyko and Hip Hop Saved My Life, Lupe Fiasco and singer Matthew Santos invited company over for a remix of their smash single, Superstar. Opening the song is Young Jeezy, who rides producer Soundtrakk’s beat as if he recorded his verse immediately following Love In This Club, and closing it is the house-arrested T.I., who reminds us all he is ‘The King’ with an impressive 16 bars (don’t miss the line about his former bodyguard turned government rat). Fiasco has a busy spring lined up with a scheduled appearance on MTV’s Spring Break and a slot on Kanye’s Glow In the Dark Tour, which kicks off April 16 in Seattle, Washington.
Written by DJ Z on 03/10/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Gotcha" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)