On a reader-approved promo cut featured last Wednesday, Lungz expressed confidence that, despite the danger and precarity that he faces on a day to day basis, he’s “gonna be All Right.” Whereas that record focused on the struggle, freshly-released mixtape single Underground Kangs accentuates the positive aspects of life round his way. Kid‘s lush keyboard/guitar grooves bang in the back as the Northside Chicago native spits about days on the hustle and nights spent chilling with model-caliber shawtys. Think Lungz is destined to become rap royalty? If so, you’ll be able to experience the latest chapter in his rise to power this September, when his IN E BRI ATION street album drops digitally via TMS Music Group
Written by richard on 08/13/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Always High" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.