Nas, a legendary emcee and economist, once said, “Queens Get the Money. “ But why should those who reside in Queens be the only ones who get paid? Luckily, Chicago native Lungz evens things out a little bit with his new song release, NorthSide Get the Money. The title of the emcee’s latest effort isn’t the only thing he shares with Nas; both have an unrivaled command of the mic. Monthly-named producer February’s production is cascading and powerful, but the minimalist pauses are perfect for Lungz’ style. The instrumental’s loose structure also allows the Chi-Town native to truly shine, heightening the impact of his crisp, hungry delivery and guap-centered lyricism. NorthSide Get the Money is the latest song release off Lungz’ forthcoming album, IN E BRI ATION.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/11/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Always High" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)