There’s no telling when the Lord will pull your card, so spend your time doing what you love. In Lungz’ case, that means rolling through the city streets, chasing after currency. New promo single Live or Die, the follow-up to last month’s Paper on My Mind, is a hustle anthem of epic proportions. Beatsmith February‘s majestic brass fanfare, choral-vocal samples and street-ready piano loops accompany the Chi-Town buzzmaker as he stresses his singleminded focus on stacking that cheese. Rebuffing women who’d like more than an evening of his time, he spits, “F**k with me, baby that’s a privilege.” This joint isn’t part of a larger project but, given Lungz’ fidelity to the grind, more can’t be far away. As always, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest.
Written by richard on 07/23/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Always High" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.