There’s no telling when the Lord will pull your card, so spend your time doing what you love. In Lungz’ case, that means rolling through the city streets, chasing after currency. New promo single Live or Die, the follow-up to last month’s Paper on My Mind, is a hustle anthem of epic proportions. Beatsmith February‘s majestic brass fanfare, choral-vocal samples and street-ready piano loops accompany the Chi-Town buzzmaker as he stresses his singleminded focus on stacking that cheese. Rebuffing women who’d like more than an evening of his time, he spits, “F**k with me, baby that’s a privilege.” This joint isn’t part of a larger project but, given Lungz’ fidelity to the grind, more can’t be far away. As always, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest.
Written by richard on 07/23/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Always High" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.