There’s no telling when the Lord will pull your card, so spend your time doing what you love. In Lungz’ case, that means rolling through the city streets, chasing after currency. New promo single Live or Die, the follow-up to last month’s Paper on My Mind, is a hustle anthem of epic proportions. Beatsmith February‘s majestic brass fanfare, choral-vocal samples and street-ready piano loops accompany the Chi-Town buzzmaker as he stresses his singleminded focus on stacking that cheese. Rebuffing women who’d like more than an evening of his time, he spits, “F**k with me, baby that’s a privilege.” This joint isn’t part of a larger project but, given Lungz’ fidelity to the grind, more can’t be far away. As always, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest.
Written by richard on 07/23/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Always High" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)