There’s no telling when the Lord will pull your card, so spend your time doing what you love. In Lungz’ case, that means rolling through the city streets, chasing after currency. New promo single Live or Die, the follow-up to last month’s Paper on My Mind, is a hustle anthem of epic proportions. Beatsmith February‘s majestic brass fanfare, choral-vocal samples and street-ready piano loops accompany the Chi-Town buzzmaker as he stresses his singleminded focus on stacking that cheese. Rebuffing women who’d like more than an evening of his time, he spits, “F**k with me, baby that’s a privilege.” This joint isn’t part of a larger project but, given Lungz’ fidelity to the grind, more can’t be far away. As always, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest.
Written by richard on 07/23/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Always High" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.