Looks like a healthy set of respiratory organs isn’t the only genetic blessing that’s been bestowed upon Chi-town buzzmaker Lungz; he’s also got two of the sharpest eyes in the game. On the latest single off his forthcoming full-length, the artist uses his 20/20 vision to gaze into his future—which, as it turns out, couldn’t be brighter. J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League‘s Cam handles production duties, layering atmospheric synths over trap-tinged percussion as Lungz anticipates the big bucks, beautiful women and good times headed his way. Def Jam signee Logic celebrates his successes and reaffirms his commitment to realness in an adroit closing 16. Fans will be able to find this cut, previously-featured single Underground Kangs and much more on Lungz’s next album, the currently-unscheduled IN E BRI ATION.
Written by richard on 08/26/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Always High" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.