Looks like a healthy set of respiratory organs isn’t the only genetic blessing that’s been bestowed upon Chi-town buzzmaker Lungz; he’s also got two of the sharpest eyes in the game. On the latest single off his forthcoming full-length, the artist uses his 20/20 vision to gaze into his future—which, as it turns out, couldn’t be brighter. J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League‘s Cam handles production duties, layering atmospheric synths over trap-tinged percussion as Lungz anticipates the big bucks, beautiful women and good times headed his way. Def Jam signee Logic celebrates his successes and reaffirms his commitment to realness in an adroit closing 16. Fans will be able to find this cut, previously-featured single Underground Kangs and much more on Lungz’s next album, the currently-unscheduled IN E BRI ATION.
Written by richard on 08/26/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Always High" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.