Sometimes breakups come out of nowhere, but more often they’re preceded by an awkward period of indecision, in which both parties know that something’s wrong but neither wants to make any drastic moves. On the latest single off his studio debut, R&B singer Luke James finds himself pondering his Options after some unpleasant revelations about the woman he loves. Rick Ross assists on the guest tip, jumping on Diego0‘s tense piano beat to spit a closing 16 about his own recent relationship woes. Made to Love has yet to receive a drop date from the Island Records brass, but we’ll keep you posted as further details emerge.
Update: We have added the Yolande Geralds-directed visuals for Luke James’ Options single.
Written by richard on 06/30/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Want You" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.