Sometimes breakups come out of nowhere, but more often they’re preceded by an awkward period of indecision, in which both parties know that something’s wrong but neither wants to make any drastic moves. On the latest single off his studio debut, R&B singer Luke James finds himself pondering his Options after some unpleasant revelations about the woman he loves. Rick Ross assists on the guest tip, jumping on Diego0‘s tense piano beat to spit a closing 16 about his own recent relationship woes. Made to Love has yet to receive a drop date from the Island Records brass, but we’ll keep you posted as further details emerge.
Update: We have added the Yolande Geralds-directed visuals for Luke James’ Options single.
Written by richard on 06/30/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Want You" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.