Sometimes breakups come out of nowhere, but more often they’re preceded by an awkward period of indecision, in which both parties know that something’s wrong but neither wants to make any drastic moves. On the latest single off his studio debut, R&B singer Luke James finds himself pondering his Options after some unpleasant revelations about the woman he loves. Rick Ross assists on the guest tip, jumping on Diego0‘s tense piano beat to spit a closing 16 about his own recent relationship woes. Made to Love has yet to receive a drop date from the Island Records brass, but we’ll keep you posted as further details emerge.
Update: We have added the Yolande Geralds-directed visuals for Luke James’ Options single.
Written by richard on 06/30/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Want You" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)