Before you check out Love Chile, an impressive new effort from the talented Luke James, allow me to clear something up. James is not expressing his affection for the delicious bean and meat based dish, but rather his love for a
Chile Child. Danja’s slick beat, equipped with a subtle, intriguing vocal sample, kicks off the song, as James is depicted wanders down an alley way. While the production is intriguing, James takes over the song with an impressive vocal display, chock full of emotion, which will captivate you from start to finish. While it might fill you up, this video is only a segment of the song. The whole dish is available on Luke’s Whispers In The Dark album, available for free via his website.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/12/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Want You" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.