Before you check out Love Chile, an impressive new effort from the talented Luke James, allow me to clear something up. James is not expressing his affection for the delicious bean and meat based dish, but rather his love for a
Chile Child. Danja’s slick beat, equipped with a subtle, intriguing vocal sample, kicks off the song, as James is depicted wanders down an alley way. While the production is intriguing, James takes over the song with an impressive vocal display, chock full of emotion, which will captivate you from start to finish. While it might fill you up, this video is only a segment of the song. The whole dish is available on Luke’s Whispers In The Dark album, available for free via his website.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/12/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Want You" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.