Before you check out Love Chile, an impressive new effort from the talented Luke James, allow me to clear something up. James is not expressing his affection for the delicious bean and meat based dish, but rather his love for a
Chile Child. Danja’s slick beat, equipped with a subtle, intriguing vocal sample, kicks off the song, as James is depicted wanders down an alley way. While the production is intriguing, James takes over the song with an impressive vocal display, chock full of emotion, which will captivate you from start to finish. While it might fill you up, this video is only a segment of the song. The whole dish is available on Luke’s Whispers In The Dark album, available for free via his website.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/12/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Want You" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.