Before you check out Love Chile, an impressive new effort from the talented Luke James, allow me to clear something up. James is not expressing his affection for the delicious bean and meat based dish, but rather his love for a
Chile Child. Danja’s slick beat, equipped with a subtle, intriguing vocal sample, kicks off the song, as James is depicted wanders down an alley way. While the production is intriguing, James takes over the song with an impressive vocal display, chock full of emotion, which will captivate you from start to finish. While it might fill you up, this video is only a segment of the song. The whole dish is available on Luke’s Whispers In The Dark album, available for free via his website.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/12/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Want You" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.