Want to tell your special someone how much you care, but aren’t so good with words? Simply queue up Luke James’ latest single and let the New Orleans crooner do the talking for you. On I.O.U, the Strawberry Vapors singer reflects on the many ways in which his girl has enriched his life. With the amount of happiness that she’s brought him, it would take an eternity to settle the score. As he makes clear over The Runners’ coruscating keyboards and fluid bassline, though, he’d like nothing more than to spend the rest of his days working down that debt. This heartfelt jam is slated for inclusion on a currently untitled/unscheduled forthcoming full-length. Keep your browsers locked for further details on the project, as well as all the latest tunes!
Written by richard on 02/8/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Want You" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.