Want to tell your special someone how much you care, but aren’t so good with words? Simply queue up Luke James’ latest single and let the New Orleans crooner do the talking for you. On I.O.U, the Strawberry Vapors singer reflects on the many ways in which his girl has enriched his life. With the amount of happiness that she’s brought him, it would take an eternity to settle the score. As he makes clear over The Runners’ coruscating keyboards and fluid bassline, though, he’d like nothing more than to spend the rest of his days working down that debt. This heartfelt jam is slated for inclusion on a currently untitled/unscheduled forthcoming full-length. Keep your browsers locked for further details on the project, as well as all the latest tunes!
Written by richard on 02/8/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Want You" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.