Want to tell your special someone how much you care, but aren’t so good with words? Simply queue up Luke James’ latest single and let the New Orleans crooner do the talking for you. On I.O.U, the Strawberry Vapors singer reflects on the many ways in which his girl has enriched his life. With the amount of happiness that she’s brought him, it would take an eternity to settle the score. As he makes clear over The Runners’ coruscating keyboards and fluid bassline, though, he’d like nothing more than to spend the rest of his days working down that debt. This heartfelt jam is slated for inclusion on a currently untitled/unscheduled forthcoming full-length. Keep your browsers locked for further details on the project, as well as all the latest tunes!
Written by richard on 02/8/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Want You" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- D’Angelo Changed My Life & “Black Messiah” is Already a Classic
- J. Cole is the Most Important Voice in Music
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.