Want to tell your special someone how much you care, but aren’t so good with words? Simply queue up Luke James’ latest single and let the New Orleans crooner do the talking for you. On I.O.U, the Strawberry Vapors singer reflects on the many ways in which his girl has enriched his life. With the amount of happiness that she’s brought him, it would take an eternity to settle the score. As he makes clear over The Runners’ coruscating keyboards and fluid bassline, though, he’d like nothing more than to spend the rest of his days working down that debt. This heartfelt jam is slated for inclusion on a currently untitled/unscheduled forthcoming full-length. Keep your browsers locked for further details on the project, as well as all the latest tunes!
Written by richard on 02/8/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Want You" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.