Recent features from Luke Christopher have seen the Panhandle State rapper/producer spitting thoughtfully about the complexities of relationships and the emptiness underlying the relentless quest for material wealth. On new promo single Puzzle in My Mind, both of those themes collide as the budding Booth fave critiques the priorities of a woman in his life. Rather than flipping a quirky sample like he did on the joints linked above, the artist achieves the same eclectic effect by way of a well-chosen guest feature. Delivered over Christopher’s own lush production, Brooklyn singer/songwriter Julie Moon‘s chorus vocals complement the song’s catchy, yet cutting tone. Does Puzzle have you craving more? Then keep it locked for future highlights in Luke’s ongoing TMRWGANGTUESDAY series, as well as details on any projects he might add to the agenda.
Written by richard on 04/9/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Rescuer" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)