Every relationship you enter into should be treated as a complete fresh start that demands attention and patience. As most would admit, however, you can’t help if a past relationship influences how you approach a new relationship, especially if the circumstances under which is ended were damaging. For those in the same boat as Luke Christopher, we have Life Jackets to try and assuage any worries in a similar situation. This encouraging new single from the LA emcee and producer explains how the three words of, “I love you,” isn’t enough security to satisfy a women and gain her unequivocal trust. A strong relationship is much more than that. So until you figure out what you need to do to prove your commitment, give Life Jackets a few more spins and let the highs and lows of the self-produced synth inspire some greatness. This record is the latest release in Luke’s ongoing #TMRGANGTUESDAY Series.
Update: We have added the visuals for Luke Christopher’s Life Jackets single.
Written by Bryan H on 07/1/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Rescuer" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.