Every relationship you enter into should be treated as a complete fresh start that demands attention and patience. As most would admit, however, you can’t help if a past relationship influences how you approach a new relationship, especially if the circumstances under which is ended were damaging. For those in the same boat as Luke Christopher, we have Life Jackets to try and assuage any worries in a similar situation. This encouraging new single from the LA emcee and producer explains how the three words of, “I love you,” isn’t enough security to satisfy a women and gain her unequivocal trust. A strong relationship is much more than that. So until you figure out what you need to do to prove your commitment, give Life Jackets a few more spins and let the highs and lows of the self-produced synth inspire some greatness. This record is the latest release in Luke’s ongoing #TMRGANGTUESDAY Series.
Update: We have added the visuals for Luke Christopher’s Life Jackets single.
Written by Bryan H on 07/1/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Rescuer" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.