Every relationship you enter into should be treated as a complete fresh start that demands attention and patience. As most would admit, however, you can’t help if a past relationship influences how you approach a new relationship, especially if the circumstances under which is ended were damaging. For those in the same boat as Luke Christopher, we have Life Jackets to try and assuage any worries in a similar situation. This encouraging new single from the LA emcee and producer explains how the three words of, “I love you,” isn’t enough security to satisfy a women and gain her unequivocal trust. A strong relationship is much more than that. So until you figure out what you need to do to prove your commitment, give Life Jackets a few more spins and let the highs and lows of the self-produced synth inspire some greatness. This record is the latest release in Luke’s ongoing #TMRGANGTUESDAY Series.
Update: We have added the visuals for Luke Christopher’s Life Jackets single.
Written by Bryan H on 07/1/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Rescuer" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)