After Luke Christopher‘s lengthy absence from the Booth (Blue Skies hit our front page in early 2012), the Golden State representative must have a Hell of a Rhyme lined up for his comeback feature, right? Indeed—and a dope video, to boot. Here, the artist’s own string-driven production sets the stage for wistful, technically adept verses chronicling Christopher’s growth from a kid with big dreams into a powerhouse emcee. Dylan Walsh directs the joint’s sunny official visuals. This cut is part of forthcoming full-length Wonder Years, scheduled for release in August.
Written by richard on 07/24/13
Golden State buzzmaker Luke Christopher has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners feel good hip-hop on his first EP release, The Wonder Years (Part One). The free project packs six original jams from the...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Rescuer" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.