After Luke Christopher‘s lengthy absence from the Booth (Blue Skies hit our front page in early 2012), the Golden State representative must have a Hell of a Rhyme lined up for his comeback feature, right? Indeed—and a dope video, to boot. Here, the artist’s own string-driven production sets the stage for wistful, technically adept verses chronicling Christopher’s growth from a kid with big dreams into a powerhouse emcee. Dylan Walsh directs the joint’s sunny official visuals. This cut is part of forthcoming full-length Wonder Years, scheduled for release in August.
Written by richard on 07/24/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Rescuer" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.