After Luke Christopher‘s lengthy absence from the Booth (Blue Skies hit our front page in early 2012), the Golden State representative must have a Hell of a Rhyme lined up for his comeback feature, right? Indeed—and a dope video, to boot. Here, the artist’s own string-driven production sets the stage for wistful, technically adept verses chronicling Christopher’s growth from a kid with big dreams into a powerhouse emcee. Dylan Walsh directs the joint’s sunny official visuals. This cut is part of forthcoming full-length Wonder Years, scheduled for release in August.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Rescuer" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!