For Luke Christopher, paradise isn’t something that awaits in the afterlife. As Belinda Carlisle would say, “Heaven is a place on earth.” On the latest entry in his #TMRGANGTUESDAY series, the Los Angeles-repping reader fave celebrates the many things that make his life dope—from the liquor in his glass, to the fly chick on his lap, to the close friends riding with him—over an eminently laid-back, self-produced beat. The improvised closing verse, during which he takes an unexpected phone call, only enhances the joint’s laissez-faire appeal. Feeling it? Then stay tuned; we’ll keep you supplied with more TMRGANG highlights in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 06/11/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Rescuer" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.