For Luke Christopher, paradise isn’t something that awaits in the afterlife. As Belinda Carlisle would say, “Heaven is a place on earth.” On the latest entry in his #TMRGANGTUESDAY series, the Los Angeles-repping reader fave celebrates the many things that make his life dope—from the liquor in his glass, to the fly chick on his lap, to the close friends riding with him—over an eminently laid-back, self-produced beat. The improvised closing verse, during which he takes an unexpected phone call, only enhances the joint’s laissez-faire appeal. Feeling it? Then stay tuned; we’ll keep you supplied with more TMRGANG highlights in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 06/11/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Rescuer" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)