For Luke Christopher, paradise isn’t something that awaits in the afterlife. As Belinda Carlisle would say, “Heaven is a place on earth.” On the latest entry in his #TMRGANGTUESDAY series, the Los Angeles-repping reader fave celebrates the many things that make his life dope—from the liquor in his glass, to the fly chick on his lap, to the close friends riding with him—over an eminently laid-back, self-produced beat. The improvised closing verse, during which he takes an unexpected phone call, only enhances the joint’s laissez-faire appeal. Feeling it? Then stay tuned; we’ll keep you supplied with more TMRGANG highlights in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 06/11/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Rescuer" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)