For Luke Christopher, paradise isn’t something that awaits in the afterlife. As Belinda Carlisle would say, “Heaven is a place on earth.” On the latest entry in his #TMRGANGTUESDAY series, the Los Angeles-repping reader fave celebrates the many things that make his life dope—from the liquor in his glass, to the fly chick on his lap, to the close friends riding with him—over an eminently laid-back, self-produced beat. The improvised closing verse, during which he takes an unexpected phone call, only enhances the joint’s laissez-faire appeal. Feeling it? Then stay tuned; we’ll keep you supplied with more TMRGANG highlights in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 06/11/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Rescuer" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.