At the top of the month, Luke Christopher stepped into the Booth with Life Jackets, a video single that saw him struggling to win the trust of a new woman. Evidently things didn’t work out since, just two weeks later, we find the Los Angeles native picking up the pieces after watching the girl he loves walk out of his life. On Heartbreak Fiction, the latest release in his ongoing #TMRWGANG Tuesdays series, a bittersweet, self-produced synth beat accompanies Christopher as he expresses his sorrow and regret about how the relationship panned out. And, as if that wasn’t enough, he ties the record together with a poignant sung chorus. Fans can, of course, watch our front page for more from the RCA Records signee, including future #TMRWGANG standouts.
Written by richard on 07/15/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Rescuer" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.