At the top of the month, Luke Christopher stepped into the Booth with Life Jackets, a video single that saw him struggling to win the trust of a new woman. Evidently things didn’t work out since, just two weeks later, we find the Los Angeles native picking up the pieces after watching the girl he loves walk out of his life. On Heartbreak Fiction, the latest release in his ongoing #TMRWGANG Tuesdays series, a bittersweet, self-produced synth beat accompanies Christopher as he expresses his sorrow and regret about how the relationship panned out. And, as if that wasn’t enough, he ties the record together with a poignant sung chorus. Fans can, of course, watch our front page for more from the RCA Records signee, including future #TMRWGANG standouts.
Written by richard on 07/15/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Rescuer" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)