If you’ve been going through tough times lately, know that Luke Christoper is in your corner. On the latest release in his #TMRGANGTUESDAY series, the Los Angeles-based Booth regular sends a message of encouragement to those who are struggling, particularly with matters of the heart: “It’s gonna be Easy Child, things are gonna get better now.” To back his poignant narrative bars, the artist serves up a melodic, string-laced beat driven by a set of descending piano chords. Siena Streiber lends her vocals to the hook. Feeling it? Then stay tuned for more fresh material from Luke Christopher, including further TMRGANG highlights.
Written by richard on 05/20/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Rescuer" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.