If you’ve been going through tough times lately, know that Luke Christoper is in your corner. On the latest release in his #TMRGANGTUESDAY series, the Los Angeles-based Booth regular sends a message of encouragement to those who are struggling, particularly with matters of the heart: “It’s gonna be Easy Child, things are gonna get better now.” To back his poignant narrative bars, the artist serves up a melodic, string-laced beat driven by a set of descending piano chords. Siena Streiber lends her vocals to the hook. Feeling it? Then stay tuned for more fresh material from Luke Christopher, including further TMRGANG highlights.
Written by richard on 05/20/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Rescuer" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.