If you’ve been going through tough times lately, know that Luke Christoper is in your corner. On the latest release in his #TMRGANGTUESDAY series, the Los Angeles-based Booth regular sends a message of encouragement to those who are struggling, particularly with matters of the heart: “It’s gonna be Easy Child, things are gonna get better now.” To back his poignant narrative bars, the artist serves up a melodic, string-laced beat driven by a set of descending piano chords. Siena Streiber lends her vocals to the hook. Feeling it? Then stay tuned for more fresh material from Luke Christopher, including further TMRGANG highlights.
Written by richard on 05/20/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Rescuer" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.