If you’ve been going through tough times lately, know that Luke Christoper is in your corner. On the latest release in his #TMRGANGTUESDAY series, the Los Angeles-based Booth regular sends a message of encouragement to those who are struggling, particularly with matters of the heart: “It’s gonna be Easy Child, things are gonna get better now.” To back his poignant narrative bars, the artist serves up a melodic, string-laced beat driven by a set of descending piano chords. Siena Streiber lends her vocals to the hook. Feeling it? Then stay tuned for more fresh material from Luke Christopher, including further TMRGANG highlights.
Written by richard on 05/20/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Rescuer" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.