If you’ve been going through tough times lately, know that Luke Christoper is in your corner. On the latest release in his #TMRGANGTUESDAY series, the Los Angeles-based Booth regular sends a message of encouragement to those who are struggling, particularly with matters of the heart: “It’s gonna be Easy Child, things are gonna get better now.” To back his poignant narrative bars, the artist serves up a melodic, string-laced beat driven by a set of descending piano chords. Siena Streiber lends her vocals to the hook. Feeling it? Then stay tuned for more fresh material from Luke Christopher, including further TMRGANG highlights.
Written by richard on 05/20/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Rescuer" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)