When you leave the house, be sure to bring an umbrella and some quality stemware. Today, the DJBooth’s in-house meteorologists are forecasting heavy Champagne Rain. Luke Christopher‘s latest feature, released yesterday as part of his ongoing #TMRGANGTUESDAY series, sees the Los Angeles emcee/producer cutting loose with the help of weed, fine bubbly and good friends. To back him as he outlines his YOLO-esque life philosophy (“Life is short, f**king up is necessary.”) the artist cooks up an effervescent synth beat with an appropriately celebratory vibe. Can’t wait for Luke’s next weekly single? In the meantime, you can always take a listen to last Tuesday’s installment, the reader-approved Easy Child.
Written by richard on 05/28/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Rescuer" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.