When you leave the house, be sure to bring an umbrella and some quality stemware. Today, the DJBooth’s in-house meteorologists are forecasting heavy Champagne Rain. Luke Christopher‘s latest feature, released yesterday as part of his ongoing #TMRGANGTUESDAY series, sees the Los Angeles emcee/producer cutting loose with the help of weed, fine bubbly and good friends. To back him as he outlines his YOLO-esque life philosophy (“Life is short, f**king up is necessary.”) the artist cooks up an effervescent synth beat with an appropriately celebratory vibe. Can’t wait for Luke’s next weekly single? In the meantime, you can always take a listen to last Tuesday’s installment, the reader-approved Easy Child.
Written by richard on 05/28/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Rescuer" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.