When you leave the house, be sure to bring an umbrella and some quality stemware. Today, the DJBooth’s in-house meteorologists are forecasting heavy Champagne Rain. Luke Christopher‘s latest feature, released yesterday as part of his ongoing #TMRGANGTUESDAY series, sees the Los Angeles emcee/producer cutting loose with the help of weed, fine bubbly and good friends. To back him as he outlines his YOLO-esque life philosophy (“Life is short, f**king up is necessary.”) the artist cooks up an effervescent synth beat with an appropriately celebratory vibe. Can’t wait for Luke’s next weekly single? In the meantime, you can always take a listen to last Tuesday’s installment, the reader-approved Easy Child.
Written by richard on 05/28/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Rescuer" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)