When you leave the house, be sure to bring an umbrella and some quality stemware. Today, the DJBooth’s in-house meteorologists are forecasting heavy Champagne Rain. Luke Christopher‘s latest feature, released yesterday as part of his ongoing #TMRGANGTUESDAY series, sees the Los Angeles emcee/producer cutting loose with the help of weed, fine bubbly and good friends. To back him as he outlines his YOLO-esque life philosophy (“Life is short, f**king up is necessary.”) the artist cooks up an effervescent synth beat with an appropriately celebratory vibe. Can’t wait for Luke’s next weekly single? In the meantime, you can always take a listen to last Tuesday’s installment, the reader-approved Easy Child.
Written by richard on 05/28/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Rescuer" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.