When you leave the house, be sure to bring an umbrella and some quality stemware. Today, the DJBooth’s in-house meteorologists are forecasting heavy Champagne Rain. Luke Christopher‘s latest feature, released yesterday as part of his ongoing #TMRGANGTUESDAY series, sees the Los Angeles emcee/producer cutting loose with the help of weed, fine bubbly and good friends. To back him as he outlines his YOLO-esque life philosophy (“Life is short, f**king up is necessary.”) the artist cooks up an effervescent synth beat with an appropriately celebratory vibe. Can’t wait for Luke’s next weekly single? In the meantime, you can always take a listen to last Tuesday’s installment, the reader-approved Easy Child.
Written by richard on 05/28/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Rescuer" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.