Almost 50% of all marriages in the United States end in divorce. Think that number seems high? Try getting married a second time; the chance that it will work out is less than 40%. What does this all mean? Well, since DJBooth provides music, and not marriage counseling, we aren’t quite sure. However, when you relate these astounding statistics to the music industry, we know a thing or two… and so does Ludacris. On the refreshing new song, Stay Together, the DTP boss recounts plenty of famous break-ups, a few make-ups, and asks why we can’t stand united? Being considered for placement on Luda’s forthcoming sixth studio album, Theater of the Mind, Stay Together is produced by Three 6 Mafia’s Juicy J and DJ Paul.
Listen to More: Ludacris Written by DJ Z
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up ft. Young Jeezy" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.