Almost 50% of all marriages in the United States end in divorce. Think that number seems high? Try getting married a second time; the chance that it will work out is less than 40%. What does this all mean? Well, since DJBooth provides music, and not marriage counseling, we aren’t quite sure. However, when you relate these astounding statistics to the music industry, we know a thing or two… and so does Ludacris. On the refreshing new song, Stay Together, the DTP boss recounts plenty of famous break-ups, a few make-ups, and asks why we can’t stand united? Being considered for placement on Luda’s forthcoming sixth studio album, Theater of the Mind, Stay Together is produced by Three 6 Mafia’s Juicy J and DJ Paul.
Written by DJ Z on 04/2/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)