Almost 50% of all marriages in the United States end in divorce. Think that number seems high? Try getting married a second time; the chance that it will work out is less than 40%. What does this all mean? Well, since DJBooth provides music, and not marriage counseling, we aren’t quite sure. However, when you relate these astounding statistics to the music industry, we know a thing or two… and so does Ludacris. On the refreshing new song, Stay Together, the DTP boss recounts plenty of famous break-ups, a few make-ups, and asks why we can’t stand united? Being considered for placement on Luda’s forthcoming sixth studio album, Theater of the Mind, Stay Together is produced by Three 6 Mafia’s Juicy J and DJ Paul.
Written by DJ Z on 04/2/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.