Almost 50% of all marriages in the United States end in divorce. Think that number seems high? Try getting married a second time; the chance that it will work out is less than 40%. What does this all mean? Well, since DJBooth provides music, and not marriage counseling, we aren’t quite sure. However, when you relate these astounding statistics to the music industry, we know a thing or two… and so does Ludacris. On the refreshing new song, Stay Together, the DTP boss recounts plenty of famous break-ups, a few make-ups, and asks why we can’t stand united? Being considered for placement on Luda’s forthcoming sixth studio album, Theater of the Mind, Stay Together is produced by Three 6 Mafia’s Juicy J and DJ Paul.
Written by DJ Z on 04/2/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.