Almost 50% of all marriages in the United States end in divorce. Think that number seems high? Try getting married a second time; the chance that it will work out is less than 40%. What does this all mean? Well, since DJBooth provides music, and not marriage counseling, we aren’t quite sure. However, when you relate these astounding statistics to the music industry, we know a thing or two… and so does Ludacris. On the refreshing new song, Stay Together, the DTP boss recounts plenty of famous break-ups, a few make-ups, and asks why we can’t stand united? Being considered for placement on Luda’s forthcoming sixth studio album, Theater of the Mind, Stay Together is produced by Three 6 Mafia’s Juicy J and DJ Paul.
Written by DJ Z on 04/2/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.