Being that it’s Friday afternoon, I’d imagine that for some of our readers a “f**k it” mentality has set in, as we are now only a few hours until the start of the weekend. While you might not give a f**k about anything at the moment, you should give f**k about Ludacris’ #IDGAFridays series (sorry about the f-bombs, Grandma). Every Friday, for the past month, Luda has released a new cut in anticipation of his upcoming tape DTP Records Presents: I Don’t Give A F**k. This week’s series inclusion, Speak Into The Mic, is a throwback to Luda’s older, less club oriented sound. While Mike WiLL Made It‘s high-powered beat might scream new school, but Luda’s charismatic southern flow and blend of humorous and braggadocios bars will have you experiencing flashbacks to the Def Jam emcee’s Word Of Mouf days. Check-in every Friday for the next several weeks, for more from the ATL maintstay’s #IDGAFFridays series, and keep your eyes peeled for the release date announcement for new studio album Ludaversal.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/10/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.