Being that it’s Friday afternoon, I’d imagine that for some of our readers a “f**k it” mentality has set in, as we are now only a few hours until the start of the weekend. While you might not give a f**k about anything at the moment, you should give f**k about Ludacris’ #IDGAFridays series (sorry about the f-bombs, Grandma). Every Friday, for the past month, Luda has released a new cut in anticipation of his upcoming tape DTP Records Presents: I Don’t Give A F**k. This week’s series inclusion, Speak Into The Mic, is a throwback to Luda’s older, less club oriented sound. While Mike WiLL Made It‘s high-powered beat might scream new school, but Luda’s charismatic southern flow and blend of humorous and braggadocios bars will have you experiencing flashbacks to the Def Jam emcee’s Word Of Mouf days. Check-in every Friday for the next several weeks, for more from the ATL maintstay’s #IDGAFFridays series, and keep your eyes peeled for the release date announcement for new studio album Ludaversal.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/10/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.