Being that it’s Friday afternoon, I’d imagine that for some of our readers a “f**k it” mentality has set in, as we are now only a few hours until the start of the weekend. While you might not give a f**k about anything at the moment, you should give f**k about Ludacris’ #IDGAFridays series (sorry about the f-bombs, Grandma). Every Friday, for the past month, Luda has released a new cut in anticipation of his upcoming tape DTP Records Presents: I Don’t Give A F**k. This week’s series inclusion, Speak Into The Mic, is a throwback to Luda’s older, less club oriented sound. While Mike WiLL Made It‘s high-powered beat might scream new school, but Luda’s charismatic southern flow and blend of humorous and braggadocios bars will have you experiencing flashbacks to the Def Jam emcee’s Word Of Mouf days. Check-in every Friday for the next several weeks, for more from the ATL maintstay’s #IDGAFFridays series, and keep your eyes peeled for the release date announcement for new studio album Ludaversal.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/10/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.