We’ve heard them trade high-powered verses on hits like What’s Your Fantasy, Stand Up, P-Poppin’, Shake Dat Sh*t, RPM, and Gettin’ Some (Remix). Now, Ludacris & Shawnna are looking to resolve the age-old Battle of the Sexes for good in a knock-down-drag-out collaborative album. The first round features them both at a certain nightspot where Everybody Drunk As F*ck. As Luda cranks up his Atlanta-style game-spitting to the maximum, Shawnna picks up the fast-paced flow that’s so popular in her hometown of Chicago. Complete with a beat by DJ Montay (featuring a sample from 8Ball & MJG‘s You Don’t Want Drama), this record should get men and women alike pumped up for the forthcoming LP. The official fight is set to go down later this summer, so place your bets and pick your sides (being a young man as well as a Midwesterner, expect any assessment on my part to be as balanced as possible).
Written by Burmy on 03/24/09
Submit your Rating
Disturbing tha Peace/Def Jam
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.