Have you ever seen a TV show’s title and been confused about its theme? Well if Ludacris’ latest album was playing on television, it’d be pretty hard to get it twisted. Battle of the Sexes isn’t the cheesy MTV show that takes Real World rejects and places them in arm wrestling matches; instead its Ludacris’ ode to wrestling the opposite sex in the bedroom. Accordingly, Luda’s third single Sex Room was released to radio this week and it looks like Luda has a hit on his hands. The song features the Jason Kidd of hooks, Trey Songz, who’s been the go-to man for radio smash alley-oops, and Trigga doesn’t disappoint here. Produced by Kajun, Sex Room is the album’s most intoxicating single so far and looks to be an upcoming club favorite. It has that vibe reminiscent of R. Kelly’s Feelin’ on Yo Booty, which we all know did its fair share of damage in the clubs, as well as on the charts. Will Luda’s third single have the DJBooth going “Boomshakalaka”? We’ll find out soon.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 04/11/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.