Have you ever seen a TV show’s title and been confused about its theme? Well if Ludacris’ latest album was playing on television, it’d be pretty hard to get it twisted. Battle of the Sexes isn’t the cheesy MTV show that takes Real World rejects and places them in arm wrestling matches; instead its Ludacris’ ode to wrestling the opposite sex in the bedroom. Accordingly, Luda’s third single Sex Room was released to radio this week and it looks like Luda has a hit on his hands. The song features the Jason Kidd of hooks, Trey Songz, who’s been the go-to man for radio smash alley-oops, and Trigga doesn’t disappoint here. Produced by Kajun, Sex Room is the album’s most intoxicating single so far and looks to be an upcoming club favorite. It has that vibe reminiscent of R. Kelly’s Feelin’ on Yo Booty, which we all know did its fair share of damage in the clubs, as well as on the charts. Will Luda’s third single have the DJBooth going “Boomshakalaka”? We’ll find out soon.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up ft. Young Jeezy" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!