Have you ever seen a TV show’s title and been confused about its theme? Well if Ludacris’ latest album was playing on television, it’d be pretty hard to get it twisted. Battle of the Sexes isn’t the cheesy MTV show that takes Real World rejects and places them in arm wrestling matches; instead its Ludacris’ ode to wrestling the opposite sex in the bedroom. Accordingly, Luda’s third single Sex Room was released to radio this week and it looks like Luda has a hit on his hands. The song features the Jason Kidd of hooks, Trey Songz, who’s been the go-to man for radio smash alley-oops, and Trigga doesn’t disappoint here. Produced by Kajun, Sex Room is the album’s most intoxicating single so far and looks to be an upcoming club favorite. It has that vibe reminiscent of R. Kelly’s Feelin’ on Yo Booty, which we all know did its fair share of damage in the clubs, as well as on the charts. Will Luda’s third single have the DJBooth going “Boomshakalaka”? We’ll find out soon.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 04/11/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.