Sometimes when you want something done the right way you need call an expert. Pipe sprung a leak? Call a plumber. Car won’t start? Grab a mechanic. In the event you should need a club banger to keep the party going, who better to call than Ludacris? On his latest single, Rest Of My Life, the ATL veteran recruits old friend Usher and hit-making French DJ David Guetta, who like his American counterparts has spent his fair share of time in the club. As the beat begins to build Luda presents his theories on alternative medicine “They say what don’t kill me can make me stronger/so two drinks a night should help me live longer,” before turning over the mic to Usher, whose powerful vocals set the stage for Guetta’s synth-heavy, trademark sound that will surely to get fists pumping and booties shaking. You can find Rest Of My Life on Ludacris’ forthcoming album Ludaversal, set to drop early in 2013. To tide fans over, the single will be available for download via iTunes tomorrow, November 2.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/1/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up ft. Young Jeezy" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.