Sometimes when you want something done the right way you need call an expert. Pipe sprung a leak? Call a plumber. Car won’t start? Grab a mechanic. In the event you should need a club banger to keep the party going, who better to call than Ludacris? On his latest single, Rest Of My Life, the ATL veteran recruits old friend Usher and hit-making French DJ David Guetta, who like his American counterparts has spent his fair share of time in the club. As the beat begins to build Luda presents his theories on alternative medicine “They say what don’t kill me can make me stronger/so two drinks a night should help me live longer,” before turning over the mic to Usher, whose powerful vocals set the stage for Guetta’s synth-heavy, trademark sound that will surely to get fists pumping and booties shaking. You can find Rest Of My Life on Ludacris’ forthcoming album Ludaversal, set to drop early in 2013. To tide fans over, the single will be available for download via iTunes tomorrow, November 2.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/1/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.