Did you enjoy popping bottles, pounding back shots, and (of course) getting it in to Representin, single numero dos off Ludacris’ eighth studio album? Well, I have it on the authority of none other than R&B megastar R. Kelly that you’re gonna love the official remix. In the place of original costar Kelly Rowland, this version of the Booth-approved sex jam finds Kells and the eminently smooth Fabolous joining the headliner over Rico Love and Jim Jonsin‘s slow-burning synth production. For the album version of Representin, lead single Jingalin and much more, check out Ludaversal when it drops via DTP/Def Jam in the first quarter of 2013.
Written by richard on 01/6/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.