Did you enjoy popping bottles, pounding back shots, and (of course) getting it in to Representin, single numero dos off Ludacris’ eighth studio album? Well, I have it on the authority of none other than R&B megastar R. Kelly that you’re gonna love the official remix. In the place of original costar Kelly Rowland, this version of the Booth-approved sex jam finds Kells and the eminently smooth Fabolous joining the headliner over Rico Love and Jim Jonsin‘s slow-burning synth production. For the album version of Representin, lead single Jingalin and much more, check out Ludaversal when it drops via DTP/Def Jam in the first quarter of 2013.
Written by richard on 01/6/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up ft. Young Jeezy" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.