I could try to convince you why you should like Ludacris’ latest effort, but if you don’t already like the veteran emcee, in true Luda fashion, I Don’t Give A F**k. After all, how in the name of Southern Hospitality could you hate on the ATL mainstay? On the last installment in his #IDGAFFriday series (his mixtape drops next Friday) the DTP founder, who has no more f**ks to give, dishes out three verses of unapologetic bars. Bangladesh cooks up an eccentric beat, powered by a booming base and sprinkled with some interesting, robotic-sounding effects which when combined with Luda’s attitude filled effort, hammers home the anit-f**k giving vibe. I Don’t Give A F**k is the last entry of #IDGAFFriday series and the title track of next week’s freebie mixtape and the official prelude to forthcoming studio album, Ludaversal.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/17/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.