I could try to convince you why you should like Ludacris’ latest effort, but if you don’t already like the veteran emcee, in true Luda fashion, I Don’t Give A F**k. After all, how in the name of Southern Hospitality could you hate on the ATL mainstay? On the last installment in his #IDGAFFriday series (his mixtape drops next Friday) the DTP founder, who has no more f**ks to give, dishes out three verses of unapologetic bars. Bangladesh cooks up an eccentric beat, powered by a booming base and sprinkled with some interesting, robotic-sounding effects which when combined with Luda’s attitude filled effort, hammers home the anit-f**k giving vibe. I Don’t Give A F**k is the last entry of #IDGAFFriday series and the title track of next week’s freebie mixtape and the official prelude to forthcoming studio album, Ludaversal.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/17/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.