“It was bound to happen sooner or later,” professes Ludacris. With his Sean Garrett and Chris Brown-assisted single, What Them Girls Like, already making major moves, the vicarious emcee has just upped his ‘buzz anti’ with the release of Wish You Would, a long overdue collaboration with fellow ATL emcee, T.I.. Over a haunting synthesizer, the two larger-than-life artists discuss their bank roll and the jealously that basically everyone possesses except for each other. Unlike comparable songs drawn from the same ilk, however, Christopher and Clifford find a way to enthusiastically, creatively and entertainingly reinvent a stale topic. If you weren’t before, get excited… Ludacris’ Theatre of the Mind is set to drop this fall.
Written by DJ Z on 08/7/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.