“It was bound to happen sooner or later,” professes Ludacris. With his Sean Garrett and Chris Brown-assisted single, What Them Girls Like, already making major moves, the vicarious emcee has just upped his ‘buzz anti’ with the release of Wish You Would, a long overdue collaboration with fellow ATL emcee, T.I.. Over a haunting synthesizer, the two larger-than-life artists discuss their bank roll and the jealously that basically everyone possesses except for each other. Unlike comparable songs drawn from the same ilk, however, Christopher and Clifford find a way to enthusiastically, creatively and entertainingly reinvent a stale topic. If you weren’t before, get excited… Ludacris’ Theatre of the Mind is set to drop this fall.
Written by DJ Z on 08/7/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)