Ludacris switches out his trademarked cartoon-character antics to let you know that it’s about to go down on the prospective street single, Call Up The Homies. On this dark and ominous banger, produced by Clinton Sparks (he’s really going in, isn’t he?), Luda and his DTP labelmate Willy Northpole take a trip out West to hang with Hurricane Game. As the hype continues to increase for the November 25 release of Theater of the Mind, the recent Atlanta Music Hall-of-Fame inductee showcases his undervalued skills once again. Very simply, if this is any indication of what fans and foes alike should expect from Cris’s new project, the Disturbing Tha Peace CEO may just have a bona fide future at turning real life movies into music.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 10/13/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up ft. Young Jeezy" (2006)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.