One of the most talked-about side effects of alcohol consumption is altered vision, aka “beer goggles,” which can lead drinkers to see an ugly-to-average-looking individual as a “ten”. Such a situation is the centerpiece of the newest blockbuster set to be showing in Ludacris‘s Theater of the Mind. Not being the picky type, Luda just loves to flirt with whoever he can and if she’s not quite the looker, he’ll ask for One More Drink until she is. Fellow bar-goer T-Pain co-stars, providing a soft hook and bridge over late-night production from The Trackmasters. Judging from their similar themes, expect One More Drink to be placed alongside the previously-featured What Them Girls Like. Theater of the Mind drops November 25 in record stores and online retailers.
Written by Burmy on 10/6/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)