While T-Pain and Lil’ Wayne spent 2007 doing their best Samuel L. Jackson routine (when you accept every offer that comes your way), rapper Ludacris sat back and enjoyed his long-awaited and hard-earned Grammy award for ‘Best Rap Album.’ As the calendar has flipped to 2008, however, the charm of his award has apparently warn off and Luda is once again hungry to tear up the industry. In addition to appearing on a plethora of feature verses over the last month (Gimmie Dat, Grippin’ On The Bed, How We Do It), Mr. Bridges has hooked-up with DTP signee, Small World, and Houston producer Mr. Lee for the drop-top-down ready Pinky Shinin’. The song is set to appear on Greg Street’s new mixtape, Sertified.
Written by DJ Z on 02/11/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.