Whether it’s a mansion, a fly whip or a solid-gold commode, you better believe that Ludacris can afford it. On mixtape inclusion Muthaf**ka Can You Buy That?, the heavyweight rapper (and sometime actor) rubs his purchasing power in the haters’ faces, rhyming about his sky-high stacks of ready cash over the synth-sample production of Drugs. Digging this high-rolling banger? Then don’t miss Luda’s new street album, 1.21 Gigawatts: Back to the First Time, when it arrives on the ‘net next Tuesday, November 15.
Written by richard on 11/8/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.