Whether it’s a mansion, a fly whip or a solid-gold commode, you better believe that Ludacris can afford it. On mixtape inclusion Muthaf**ka Can You Buy That?, the heavyweight rapper (and sometime actor) rubs his purchasing power in the haters’ faces, rhyming about his sky-high stacks of ready cash over the synth-sample production of Drugs. Digging this high-rolling banger? Then don’t miss Luda’s new street album, 1.21 Gigawatts: Back to the First Time, when it arrives on the ‘net next Tuesday, November 15.
Written by richard on 11/8/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.