Whether it’s a mansion, a fly whip or a solid-gold commode, you better believe that Ludacris can afford it. On mixtape inclusion Muthaf**ka Can You Buy That?, the heavyweight rapper (and sometime actor) rubs his purchasing power in the haters’ faces, rhyming about his sky-high stacks of ready cash over the synth-sample production of Drugs. Digging this high-rolling banger? Then don’t miss Luda’s new street album, 1.21 Gigawatts: Back to the First Time, when it arrives on the ‘net next Tuesday, November 15.
Written by richard on 11/8/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)