No matter your level of fandom toward either Ludacris or French Montana, you must give both artists credit for consistently cranking out club-ready bangers. If you disagree, however, and would like wager against one or both of them, I’ll happily take that bet because 9 Times Out Of 10 they at least smack a triple. And the third installment of the Def Jam veteran’s #IDGAFFridays series is no exception. Supported by a staggering, lurching beat from producer Metro the ATL mainstay delivers braggadocios, lady killing bars with his signature energetic, southern-splashed flow. Montana, despite belief of the contrary, is no stranger to attention from the ladies either, as he explains in his closing verse, paced by two 16s from Luda and an Auto-Tuned hook from newcomer Que. 9 Times Out of 10 will set up shop for the night on Ludacris’ free upcoming mixtape, DTP Presents: I Don’t Give A F**k.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/3/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.