No matter your level of fandom toward either Ludacris or French Montana, you must give both artists credit for consistently cranking out club-ready bangers. If you disagree, however, and would like wager against one or both of them, I’ll happily take that bet because 9 Times Out Of 10 they at least smack a triple. And the third installment of the Def Jam veteran’s #IDGAFFridays series is no exception. Supported by a staggering, lurching beat from producer Metro the ATL mainstay delivers braggadocios, lady killing bars with his signature energetic, southern-splashed flow. Montana, despite belief of the contrary, is no stranger to attention from the ladies either, as he explains in his closing verse, paced by two 16s from Luda and an Auto-Tuned hook from newcomer Que. 9 Times Out of 10 will set up shop for the night on Ludacris’ free upcoming mixtape, DTP Presents: I Don’t Give A F**k.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/3/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.