When a talented new artist make his or her grand entrance into the Booth, it’s always cause for Celebration. That goes double for the debut feature from Luckii; on the hook of this freshly-minted single, the Brooklyn buzzmaker announces that all drinks are on him! Over the unconventional samples and boom-bap percussion of Shozae, the artist invites all listening to share in the fruits of his hustle. Y2The3rd, a fellow Booth newcomer, lends his flow to the closing verse. Luckii’s Should Have Been the Album EP is currently unscheduled, but fans can, of course, keep it locked for the latest from this promising up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 08/7/14
Submit your Rating
Rich Royalty Cartel
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.