Lucki Eck$ may be a newcomer to the hip-hop game, but he already seems to have carved out a profitable niche for himself. On his Booth debut and the first release of any kind since last year’s Alternative Trap, the unsigned Windy City representative assures us that “business is BOOMIN’.” Plu2o Nash handles production duties on this low-key street banger, layering ambient synths over syrupy-slow percussion. Over the atmospheric instrumental, Eck$ schools us on the ins and outs of his hustle, delivering his singsong bars in a distinctive, blunted croak. In the accompanying visuals, director Jimmy Regular makes trippy use of green screen effects. Feeling it? Then stay tuned; BOOMIN’ is only a loosie, but I have a feeling we’ll be hearing more from Lucki in the very near future.
Written by richard on 02/21/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.