According to the author Henry Miller, “There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can either love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.” On new single Mold You, recent Portland-to-Harlem transplant Luck-One chooses options one and three, translating a recent tryst in witty and engaging rhymes. Joining the artist over Tmak‘s smooth synths, Booth newcomers Dizz and The Good Sin share their own recent romantic experiences in suave guest 16s. Feeling it? This joint isn’t attached to a larger body of work, but fans can hear more from Luck-One and his circle on the Curse of the Pharoah LP, available for digital purchase as of February.
Written by richard on 05/16/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.