If you’ve ever cracked open a philosophy text, you already know that, once you start delving into the nature of life, death, the universe and reality, you’re destined to find not answers, but ever more complicated conundrums. Luck-One recently experienced this firsthand and, on his latest feature (installment number four in his 2DopeBoyz-presented #Weekly Wonders series) he offers a window into his recent ruminations. Rodney B. and Dizz assist on the guest tip, jumping on Sir Chamberlain‘s sampled beat to reflect on their own quests for knowledge. If you’re feeling this thought-provoking jam, keep it locked for further highlights in the Portland rhymesayer’s ongoing series.
Written by richard on 06/13/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.