Last we heard from Luck-One, back in mid-June, the Portland representative was racking his brains over some of history’s greatest philosophical conundrums. By contrast, the seventh entry in his 2DopeBoyz-presented #WeeklyWonders series finds him spitting about a topic he already knows like the back of his hand: namely, the art of microphone murder. Over some catchy, keyboard-led production by ChiDuly, the artist assures us that he can lyrically annihilate our favorite emcees without breaking a sweat: “Who your top five? I’ll Chalk Em Out.” PropaneLV provides a tuneful guest hook. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked for more fresh material from Luck-One, including future #WeeklyWonders highlights.
Written by richard on 07/7/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.