Thanks to artists like Mac Miller and Macklemore, it is now easier than ever for an indie artist to make a splash without having to give up control of their music to a major label. Briefly signed with Interscope last year, Bay Area recording artist LoveRance has rejoined the ranks of indie buzzmakers, this time signing with Studd Life Ent. While he’s no longer on a major, that won’t stop him from connecting with some of the bigger marquee names in the biz, like MMG singer Omarion, who joins him on Gon Get It. O handles the opening verse, showcasing his bedroom-ready vocals over The Invasion‘s snapping R&B boardwork. LoveRance follows up with similar content, elevating this joint well above your average R&B effort with his distinctive, deep-voiced delivery. Gon Get It can be found on LoveRance’s Freak of the Industry project, available now.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/22/13
Submit your Rating
Studd Life Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Up (Remix)" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)