You know what’s Super Sad? It’s been more than a month since last we featured a new single from Love Mansuy. You can dry your eyes, though, because the Montreal alt-R&B buzzmaker is finally back with a follow-up to late January’s Meant It. Intended as an appetizer for the “big things” the 21-year-old artist has up his sleeve for the coming months, this LP inclusion is considerably darker in sound and subject matter than its predecessor. The Fameless‘s ominous synths and downtempo percussion set the mood as Mansuy addresses cryptic words of warning to a woman in his life: “Don’t fall deep into something, or you will drown… That’s how the stories start out.” Interest piqued? Then watch our pages for further singles leading up to the summer release of Mansuy’s next independent full-length, Barely Legal.
Written by richard on 04/3/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)