You wouldn’t guess by looking at the rave reviews his last feature, Feelin Good, received from our readers, but Louie Gonz has his share of haters. Of course, they’re No One of any importance. On the latest single off his forthcoming, Booth-presented street album, Gonz reminds his critics and biters how little they matter in the grand scheme of things. Project collaborator DJ Manipulator backs this much-needed reality check with an eminently head-noddable combo of piano loops and swung percussion. Craving more? You’ll be able to tap into Louie’s Private Stock on July 8, when his latest mixtape hits our front page for free streaming and download.
Written by richard on 06/17/14
Submit your Rating
Music Is My Message/Speak Up Ent
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Who's The Man" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.