You wouldn’t guess by looking at the rave reviews his last feature, Feelin Good, received from our readers, but Louie Gonz has his share of haters. Of course, they’re No One of any importance. On the latest single off his forthcoming, Booth-presented street album, Gonz reminds his critics and biters how little they matter in the grand scheme of things. Project collaborator DJ Manipulator backs this much-needed reality check with an eminently head-noddable combo of piano loops and swung percussion. Craving more? You’ll be able to tap into Louie’s Private Stock on July 8, when his latest mixtape hits our front page for free streaming and download.
Written by richard on 06/17/14
Submit your Rating
Music Is My Message/Speak Up Ent
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Who's The Man" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.