You wouldn’t guess by looking at the rave reviews his last feature, Feelin Good, received from our readers, but Louie Gonz has his share of haters. Of course, they’re No One of any importance. On the latest single off his forthcoming, Booth-presented street album, Gonz reminds his critics and biters how little they matter in the grand scheme of things. Project collaborator DJ Manipulator backs this much-needed reality check with an eminently head-noddable combo of piano loops and swung percussion. Craving more? You’ll be able to tap into Louie’s Private Stock on July 8, when his latest mixtape hits our front page for free streaming and download.
Written by richard on 06/17/14
Worcester, Massachusetts emcee/producer Louie Gonz and fellow Bay State native DJ Manipulator (who is celebrating a birthday today!) have come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners their first collaborative...
Music Is My Message/Speak Up Ent
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Who's The Man" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.